Quick & Easy DIY Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair
Here’s a very quick and easy DIY Deep Conditioner for your hair using stuff you have in your kitchen. It left my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. Give it go the next time your hair needs some extra attention!
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil or your favorite oil
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1 TBSP of Honey
- A dash of water
- Place the solid Coconut Oil in a heat safe container and place that container in a pot that contains a 1/4 cup of water.
- Bring the water to boil, thus melting the Coconut Oil
- Once melted, combine the oil, Avocado, Honey & a dash of the hot water you just boiled
- Blend til smooth – the water helps smooth out the lumps that the Avocado tends to leave behind
- Apply to hair in sections – making sure to cover all strands, especially the ends
- Cover with a plastic cap
- Leave on your hair for as long as you want – I did an hour. Could also sit under the hair dryer for 15 minutes if you so desire.
- Shampoo/Co-wash as usual
My Natural Sistas DIY Leave In Detangler ReviewNovember 24th, 2015
How to trim audio files in MP3 RocketAugust 15th, 2015
Quick & Easy DIY Deep Conditioner for Natural HairNovember 18th, 2013